Treating Addiction on Multiple Levels
“After completing the drug rehab program at BWR, I can say with gratitude that I am truly recovering from my addiction. I arrived at the treatment center here in West Chester, PA and from the very first moment I could tell the clinical staff is the best I’d ever encountered. I’ve finally gotten to the core beliefs about myself and how they play a central role in my drug addiction. For the first time in my life I am changing patterns of behavior that are most commonly attributable to relapse. I will be forever grateful to BWR.” – [Gail S. | Philadelphia, PA]
BWR – A Drug Addiction and Alcoholism Treatment Center Founded Upon:
Experience ☆ Knowledge ☆ Beliefs ☆ Principles ☆ Promises ☆
Behavioral Wellness and Recovery, located in West Chester, Pennsylvania, was founded upon an unwavering commitment to individuals and their loved ones who have been impacted by substance abuse and other addictions. “We developed Behavioral Wellness and Recovery with one purpose – to provide excellent care and support to the patients and family members we serve and to be proud to be the type of facility to which we would comfortably refer our own spouses, children, and loves ones for drug addiction, alcoholism, and dual diagnosis disorders.”
➾ We Believe In:
- A comprehensive approach to drug addiction, alcoholism and dual diagnosis treatment
- Adherence to proven, evidenced-based therapy and interventions
- Family-centric therapy which includes parents and guardians, loved ones and social support
- Community and peer-based models such as 12-step mutual aid programs, recreation therapy,
social skills building and community living
- Holistic forms of treatment that incorporate nutrition, mindfulness and meditation
- Support and education for long-term recovery and community integration
- A full continuum of care from detoxification to recovery residences and after-care
“We developed Behavioral Wellness and Recovery with one purpose – to provide excellent care and support to the patients and family members we serve and to be proud to be the type of facility to which we would comfortably refer our own spouses, children, and loves ones for drug addiction, alcoholism, and dual diagnosis disorders.”
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
West Chester • Philadelphia • Lancaster (PENNSYLVANIA)
“THE GOLD STANDARD IN CARE”
Behavioral Wellness & Recovery is a Joint Commission accredited program. The Joint Commission recognizes excellence in health care organizations and programs. Accreditation and certification with The Joint Commission is acknowledged nationwide as a symbol of quality that reflects an organization’s commitment to meeting certain performance standards.
Call now to get help for yourself or a loved one!
A Complete Recovery Plan
At BWR, we provide a complete and comprehensive approach to drug addiction and alcoholism treatment that addresses all phases of the recovery process, considering both individual, family, and community needs. As a family-centric treatment program, we consider family therapy to be as important as individual therapy.
The Continuum of Care Includes:
- Substance abuse and dual diagnosis Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) with 24 hour residential living
- Substance abuse and dual diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Traditional Outpatient (OP) drug and alcohol treatment
- Individual, family and group therapy, recreation therapy, self-help group participation, community meetings, and psychoeducation
- Step-down transitional programming from Inpatient Detoxification to recovery residences and continued drug and alcohol treatment
- Comprehensive Family Recovery Program, including intensive family therapy
- On-site, comprehensive medical care and psychiatric services
- Long-term community-based aftercare at our facility, or in the patient’s area of residence
- Case Management services to incorporate all facets of the patient’s needs, including legal, financial, housing, and employment issues, and the development of a comprehensive aftercare plan
- In addition, BWR works closely with many of Pennsylvania’s top substance abuse and mental health treatment professionals, including within West Chester, Lancaster & Philadelphia, PA, and even Wilmington, DE
Just a few of the many PPO health insurance companies we work with:
Partial hospitalization programs are one of the many treatment options for people with drug addiction and alcoholism. A partial hospitalization program essentially involves a person spending several hours per day at a drug addiction and alcoholism treatment center but going home in the evening.
If you’re struggling with a drug and alcohol addiction and want to begin a life of recovery, there is hope. A variety of different programs are available to help people who have lost control of their lives due to alcohol or drug use.
Outpatient treatment is vital to any long-term recovery program. For those suffering from alcoholism and drug addiction, outpatient treatment is vital to a fully-integrated aftercare plan. Outpatient therapy will not only help further your recovery, but it can also prevent relapse. In the unfortunate event of a relapse, the outpatient program can help you get back on track or refer you to a higher level of care.
Get the help that you or your loved one deserve.
Call us now at
Recovery is a lifelong process and research has shown that a key to success after treatment is a well- structured and supportive sober living facility. Recovery residences can provide this stability for varying lengths of time.
The Heart of Wellness and Recovery
By constantly and consistently addressing the challenges of substance use disorders and addictive behaviors, we transform them into healthy thinking and behaviors. Behavioral Wellness and Recovery helps clients and families achieve long-term recovery.
CONFIDENTIAL CONTACT FORM
GET THE TREATMENT YOU NEED