WHAT TO BRING TO REHAB AT BWR
- Driver’s License, or
other identificationsuch as a card government issuedphoto ID, or passport
- Health insurance card and prescription medication card
- A list of all prescribed medications, including dosages and frequencies.
- All prescribed medications in the original bottles/packages.
- A list of emergency contacts, including the name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
- A list of all primary care and specialty physicians, and psychologists/therapists, that you currently see, or have seen within the past year, including name, phone number, e-mail address (if available), and mailing address
- A list of attorneys, and parole and probation officers, when applicable, including the name, phone number, e-mail address, and mailing address
- Weather appropriate casual clothing and toiletries, limited to 1 large suitcase and 1 carry-on bag
- Cash, credit card, or pre-paid credit card to fund your patient account for incidentals, such as cigarettes, toiletries, and medical/pharmacy copayments
Suggested Packing List:
- 7 days of comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing, including closed-toe shoes, outerwear and sleepwear
- Gym clothing and shoes
- Personal toiletries, to include deodorant, soap or body wash, shampoo, conditioner, shaving cream, razors, toothbrush, toothpaste, and sunscreen if, necessary
- Tobacco products
- Recovery related reading materials only
- Spiral notebook and pens
"THE GOLD STANDARD IN CARE"
Behavioral Wellness & Recovery is a Joint Commission accredited program. The Joint Commission recognizes excellence in health care organizations and programs.
CALL NOW TO GET HELP FOR
YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE!
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY PPO HEALTH INSURANCE
COMPANIES WE WORK WITH:
GET HELP NOW!
Your decision to regain your life helps and heals your entire family. Do it for them. Do it for you.
Confidential Contact Form
BEHAVIORAL WELLNESS & RECOVERY