CASE MANAGEMENT (CM)
Each patient meets individually, and as a group, with our Case Managers to ensure that each patient receives access to the facility and community resources they need, both during drug and alcohol rehab and after discharge. Since our Case Managers are clinicians and function as an integral part of the clinical team, they are in a unique position to understand drug and alcohol treatment and are well-suited for this role.
The case management team BWR work as liaisons between the patient and internal and external resources. From the moment the patient enters treatment, the Case Managers are working to ensure that the patients’ needs are met.
- School Enrollment and need for application of withdrawal or leave of absence
- Legal issues and any pending court dates
- Employment and need for leave of absence or Family and Medical Leave (FMLA)
- Insurance status and need for COBRA to continue health care benefits
- Liaison with the patient’s referral source, such as a physician or therapist
- Liaison with outside health care providers
- Medical problems that may require specialty referrals while in treatment
- Determining the presence of short-term and long-term disability insurance and applying for such
Finally, the Case Managers work with the clinical and medical teams to develop a comprehensive drug and alcohol aftercare program. The aftercare program will include all patient needs, such as medical and therapy appointments, psychiatric appointments, self-help groups, vocational, legal, employment, and housing needs, and will ensure that all appointments have been arranged prior to discharge. The Case Managers will also be able to provide a drug and alcohol rehab completion letter upon discharge.
"THE GOLD STANDARD IN CARE"
Behavioral Wellness & Recovery is a Joint Commission accredited program. The Joint Commission recognizes excellence in health care organizations and programs.
CALL NOW TO GET HELP FOR
YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE!
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY PPO HEALTH INSURANCE
COMPANIES WE WORK WITH:
GET HELP NOW!
Your decision to regain your life helps and heals your entire family. Do it for them. Do it for you.
Confidential Contact Form
BEHAVIORAL WELLNESS & RECOVERY