WHAT NOT TO BRING TO REHAB AT BWR
- Any clothing or other items with drug or alcohol-related content/logos
- Any clothing or other times with gang-related content/logos
- Any toiletries or cosmetics that contain alcohol
- Low-cut, see through, or tight clothing, or clothing with political or sexual language, themes, or logos
- Any electronics, such as laptops, mobile devices, DVD players, etc. If you wish to travel with a cellular telephone or mobile device, these items will be stored by the facility upon your admission and returned upon your discharge
- Weapons or other sharp objects (except for safety razors)
- Illicit drugs or drug paraphernalia
- Bath towels or linens
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments
- Any valuable objects, including jewelry
- Large amounts of cash
"THE GOLD STANDARD IN CARE"
Behavioral Wellness & Recovery is a Joint Commission accredited program. The Joint Commission recognizes excellence in health care organizations and programs.
CALL NOW TO GET HELP FOR
YOURSELF OR A LOVED ONE!
JUST A FEW OF THE MANY PPO HEALTH INSURANCE
COMPANIES WE WORK WITH:
GET HELP NOW!
Your decision to regain your life helps and heals your entire family. Do it for them. Do it for you.
Confidential Contact Form
BEHAVIORAL WELLNESS & RECOVERY